Monday, October 15, 2012

monday mashup


There’s something so wonderful about Monday mornings and the fresh start to a week. Like a very mini New Year’s Day. Just kidding. It’s an exciting week for me as I’ve just moved to a new, very cool spot in Los Angeles and getting set up. My location couldn't be anymore perfect to feed my constant fashion obsession; just blocks away from Alexander McQueen, Fred Segal, Marc by Marc Jacobs, DVF… the list goes on. This could be dangerous. I suppose window shopping is always an option ;-) Because you know the stores and displays are like a work of art in themselves. Photos to come soon! For now, here’s a *Monday Mashup* enjoy and have an amazing day!!

maison scotch fall 2012 campaign shot
some cool looks fromo maison scotch fall 2012 lookbook
 thread art by gabriel dawe. so cool.
the blonde salad in head to toe burberry. gorgeous!
designs by kelly wearstler
arizona muse at a chloe event wearing a matthew williamson dress :-)
images via theblondesalad.com, thetrenddiaries.com, honestly, wtf, songofstyle.com, and becauseimaddicted.net


No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me, baby.