Thursday, April 26, 2012

transformative change

I discovered the amazing Buddha Bar music series during my first visit to Buddha Bar in Paris a very long time ago. I've been hooked ever since! Recently, I revisited the albums I purchased there and while the music takes you on a journey and should be listened to in sequence, one song really struck me- Wally Brill, A Loop In Time I love the lyrics…
Springtime feels just right for a transformative change. What do you want to give birth too this spring or change? Enjoy my photo inspiration of so much beauty. J
Via becauseimaddicted, honestlywtf, olsens anonymous, and the mango collection via stylebykling

3 comments:

  1. Great spring inspirations! I'm helping my cousin plan a trip to Paris this June...so I should tell her about this place :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pictures, I love second one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures! the one of mary-kate and ashley is my favourite

    scribblesandsomersaults.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

talk to me, baby.