Saturday, November 19, 2011

influence

Some things never go out of style. Most notably, Influence. 
In this case, I’m also referring to the book by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. Earlier today I was dreaming up a certain sandwich (that I’ve never eaten but imagined would be amazing) and needed to fulfill that vision. This required an afternoon grocery store visit.  As I was picking up the essential wheat “bolillo” bun from the bakery my eyes met *Influence* in a….. bargin bin ($4)! Haha, I mean it was published in 2008. But seriously, who knew they sell such chic books at the grocery store? Style is following me everywhere! ;-) I’m excited to add this to my collection!! A look at the inside via my camera phone:

What are you favorite fashion books?  Who influences you?
Today’s inspiration *Be Influential*
xo mary  

14 comments:

  1. oh wow, this book seems to be very stylish and cool ! :)really great inspirations !
    xx
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have this book, i love it too!

    scribblesandsomersaults.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this pictures are beautiful ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the olsen twins, they are just too pretty :) I also love books like these, they are so inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING!!!
    I didn't know they have a book :)

    XOXO
    http://foreverfashion-2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have this book and it is so amazing! need to reread!

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow good for you dear!
    i wanted to have this book but i never found a bookstore selling this nearby!
    take care.. xoxo, Haus of Gala

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Olsen twins are so beautiful and so cool, I like them!
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    Fox House giveaway on my blog!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  9. I often dream of sandwiches too. Must be spreading....no pun...ahaaa

    http://lenstrends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got that book for my birthday - love it! Hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving dear <3

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh i love mk and a.

    btw, thanks for stopping by my blog. yours is quite lovely, dear. following you now! hope you will follow back as well :)

    <3 rae

    http://sickbunnyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

talk to me, baby.