Saturday, July 9, 2011

Adorn Yourself: Jewelry Inspiration

Beautiful jewelry is an excellent basis for outfit inspiration, if you ask me. I'd currently like to adorn myself with these perfect pairings. The first has a sort of morrocan vibe while the second feels very beach-bunny-having-cocktails casual vibe. I've always loved animal-inspired jewelry, thus the dragonfly necklace and snake ring. I can't seem to get enough of snake rings.






















from left to right: Alex Monroe 22-Karat Gold Plated Dragonfly Necklace, Day Birger Et Mikkelsen Day Tribe Set of Three Bangles, Jeeyun Ha Designs 14-Karat Gold-Vermeil Feather Earrings 






















from left to right: Chan Luu Onyx Pendant necklace, 1.1 Kenneth Jay Lane Snake Ring,
Chan Luu Sterling Silver Multi-stone and Leather Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me, baby.